Friday, April 6, 2012

Classes Classes & Classes

We have completed four days into the Break Through Management and FSDP (Five Step Discovery Process) under the guidance of Padma Shri Prof.Shoji Shiba.I must say these last four days had been by most enlightening and draconian experience till date...I will post details soon :-) I think my batch mates will agree to this.

Understanding Leadership, BTM & FSDP through :
1.Unlearn
2.Explore
3.Dream

Batch was divided into 6 different groups for understanding the FSDP, all of us successfully completed the first task in complete 3 days...complete means almost 3Days*24 hrs.

I am still awake need to finish my home assignments for tomorrow's session as well , I might turn into a character played by Aamir khan in GHAJANI soon.... :-(

Oh yeah forgot to mention the last part of these four days activities....attending a real time ORGANISATION TRANSFORMATION and example of break through product Chotukool given by SVP of Godrej appliances.

I must thank Mr Hussain for enlightening all of us through his real time transformation process of Pune plant.He came to meet us specifically for this purpose only

Prof. Shoji Shiba says become CRAZY,think CRAZY ..live CRAZY ..if you want to be a GREAT Leader....

Will update more on the learning part in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment