Thursday, March 15, 2012

Aflare

Moving really drink out.

There's no way around it. However, moving makes sense when at the end of the day accepting a Techno-MBA from IIM Calcutta. My family and I must have repeated and thought of this to ourselves at least a thousand times while we were moving and packing up everything we owned, quitting our easygoing jobs, and leaving our friends/family for a city in which I know not a soul. It really is chilling, but anything in life worth having is worth working for ??
Our moving priorities were 1) Find a place, 2) Find Choti (Youngest Sister) a job, 3) Shifting all my stuff back to hometown,4) Quotation from packers & movers,5) Confused about shifting my BIKE to School.Honestly,I hope everything will go smoothly.(Fingers crossed).

A few parting thoughts on moving:
  • Trying to collect funds (EPF) from my ex-firms :)
  • Renting a packer & mover from Gurgaon(New Delhi) to Nagpur(Central India), I really don't have much experience of interstate relocation....hoping to hire a best one.
  • Clearance from existing one, hoping to get my last Variable (Pre-MBA) after the Full & Final.
  • Expecting a warm farewell from all my ex-colleagues as well as from my all time pals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment